Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Who is The Man Behind The Pixel?

Hello, 

       I am Kody Miles from Rochester, New York. I am currently enrolled as a freshman in college. I am majoring in communications and have hopes to minor in social media. Although that is probably new information to anyone reading this, you all know me as "The Pixel". 

     This post is to give you a look into my life and 'Meet the man behind The Pixel'. I am an avid follower of eSports and sports as a whole. My entire life I've always been competitive and love to win but hate to lose. Some of my hobbies include playing sports, particularly volleyball. Other than sports video games have always been my passion and I've always tried to turn my passion into a career. As some of you may know I founded and operated an eSports organization, Torch Gaming. That endeavor taught me more about the business side of eSports than any other experience I've had in the scene. I met a ton of people, networked with other organizations, and created some of the best memories of my life with the people I worked closely with. I worked hard for everything that I learned during my days with Torch Gaming and still apply those same principles in the way I handle business to this day. 

    Aside from gaming I also enjoy creating. I love social media, YouTube, fashion, and music. These four areas are a big part in my day to day life. I am constantly keeping up with the latest trends and staying aware of whats going on in each of those communities. I have provided a lot of insight and help with people social medias along with successfully knowing what to post and when to post it on my own personal accounts. I have studied and learned what works and what doesn't. I have learned to market things in a relatable way to insure interaction with the viewers. One of my side passions is YouTube, I love to create videos, edit and vlog. I have taken inspiration from some of todays most successful and innovative YouTuber's such as Hitch, Nadeshot, and most importantly Casey Neistat. As far as fashion and music goes, I am in love with the rap genre and culture. I always have the newest music, clothes, and shoes. I pride myself in staying trendy and looking good. 

    In the future I intend maintaining my passions and creating a career out of something I love. I am traveling all the way across country to a state I've never been to in less than 3 weeks. On March 17th I will be attending MLG Dallas in hopes to network and meet some of the biggest names in eSports. My goal is to meet with people I aspire to work with and see if they will give me a chance. My vision is to provide amazing and innovative content for you viewers as well via blogs and YouTube content. I will make it my mission to make something special out of this trip and receive my shot from one of the biggest organizations in the scene today. Mark my words that after MLG Dallas, I will have recognition and I will be determined to prove everyone wrong. Whoever takes their chance on me will get the best and most hardworking content that they will ever receive I'm ready to make a career out of my hobbies and pursue my passions. 

As always thanks for reading! Be sure to follow us on Twitter- twitter.com/thepxlblog to stay up to date with all the latest news and never miss a post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment